- Machinarium - a point and click about a cute robot
- Journey - adventure game praised for it's art and meant to evoke emotion, it's more abstract, some consider it more like a parable
- Hyper Light Drifter - a great action rpg, pays homage to 8/16 bit games, both in style and in difficulty. you'll die several times until you master it. I had on ps4 and didn't really play, but really started playing on Switch.
- here's a cool [map](https://hyper-light-drifter-map.de/t/#3/64.00/92.06) to keep track of what you found
- Human Resource Machine - a game where you write assembly-style code in the form of giving an office worker instructions to sort files. I played on Android.
Shadow of the Colossus - an action adventure game in a beautiful, large open world, notable because it's mostly empty landscape. There's basically only the 16 "bosses" to fight. A remastered version for PS4.
This review about the remake talks about its lonely nature.
- The Last Guardian - by the same people as Shadow of the Collossus, an adventure game where you have to solve puzzles and challenges to get through ruins with your large creature friend. On the PS4.